Commercial, Business Loans & Financing in Costa Rica
Worried about not being able to finance your new project or expand your business? Our mortgage loan specialists can help you! Your venture will be in very good hands. Be approved for the loan you need today and leave those doubts behind.
The first thing you need to know is narrow down your request by answering the following questions:
1. How much do you need?
2. What are you going to use the proceeds of the loan for, and for how long?
3. How are you going to repay the loan, and under what terms?
4. Who is going to borrow the money? Is it going to be you personally or other legal entity such as a corporation or a partnership?
5. What assets can you pledge to secure your loan? It could be your business itself.
6. At what stage in the permitting process or business development are you?
In seeking a loan for your firm, you essentially ask the bank or private investor to become your business partner. Before entering the market for a loan, make sure you've done all necessary groundwork.
What shape is your business in? Remember, loans are the products that banks sell, and private money lenders look for good security. We look for the best combination of price, quality and reputation of supplier. In the end, getting a loan depends upon your credit-worthiness. Ask us today for assistance.